Monday, February 11, 2013

Altered Wooden Frame

Hi guys,
Wow 2 posts in one day. lol  Here is an altered wooden frame I made for my niece for her 5th birthday. Her mom and dad are re-doing her bedroom dark pink and light pink so I thought I would make her this.
Products I  used are:

I am Roses R-21
Altered wooden frame from Michaels
Wild Orchid Crafts  Wild Roses (PM-00121)
Lindys Stamp Gang Cotton Candy pink, Sunset Pink & Salt Water Taffy
Satin Pleated Trim from my stash
Butterflies from Michaels
Small Lollipop flowers from Michaels
Gesso
Mod Podge
Crepe Paper
I am going to post a start to finish video of this project on my youtube channel   www.youtube.com/user/scrappinbarbie
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs!






2 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs. Scrappinbarbie!! Thanks for subscribing to mu YT channel. I have visited yours and your blog and have subscribed here, so I can continue reading your posts. Very nice crafts, I have to say!!! Specially this wood frame. Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for following my blog. I will be catching up on your videos this weekend. :) Do you have a blog?
    Thanks for your sweet comments.
    Hugs! Barb

    ReplyDelete