Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Stamping Bella Wall Hanging

Today I have a cute wall hanging I created for a challenge I was in over on YouTube. Jaime who is ScrappinStampers on YouTube had challenge that you had to create a wall hanging using the plaque she provided you with the Stamping Bella Stamp you purchased from her Zibbet Shop. This is what I created. I colored her up with my copics and used some glittered snow-tex to go over all of the edges and I used Lindy's Stamp Gang in Tiffany Blue to spray the beautiful Wild Orchid Craft Flowers and I also added some glitter to the flowers.  Let me know what you think.










2 comments:

  1. This turned out beautiful Barb and your coloring is gorgeous. Keeping my fingers crossed you win the challenge. TFS and I hope you and the family are doing well. Big hugs, Shan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shan. I have been practicing like crazy. lol Hugs to you and your family.

      Delete